SOLD Marin 90s Bear Valley + Palisades Trail frames

badams

Dirt Disciple
I have two steel 90s Marin frames I need to part with. The Marin Bear Valley was until recently my do-anything utility-ish bike, and did a great job. The Palisades Trail I've never built up, as had bought just before I saw the Bear Valley and decided to go with that instead.

--
Marin Bear Valley, 1995ish
TT CTC 21.5"
ST CTT 19"
CW ritchey logic headset and Shimano sealed BB (I think this could do with being replaced as feels pretty grumbly - odd as I installed it only 2 years ago. I don't have a tool with enough purchase to get it out but I wouldn't consider it 'stuck')
Paintwork v good. Little bit of surface rust on chainstay; not noticeable in use.
SOLD

--
Marin Palisades Trail, 1992ish
TT CTC 21.5"
ST CTT 19"
comes with original ritchey logic headset, QR seat clamp and seat post
Paint mainly good but someone has touched up the rear (zolatone) stays with plastikote or something. It's not at all bad and definitely good to use as is.
No longer FS

--
Prices + post, which I think should be about £10 to mainland UK; payment by Paypal (+ you pay fees) or PP gift (no-one pays fees). I'm in Norwich so can post wherever, or you're welcome to come and take a look, of course.

Images are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_soX ... nY3Y1RlUE0

Re:

I forgot I'd posted this. Maybe the prices are wrong? I can make them £25 and £20 respectively if that helps...

Re:

Hi Ollie, I'm afraid someone else had PM'd me about it just before you. If it doesn't sell I'll let you know. The other one is still available though.

Back