03.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 752
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 752
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 752
got a single spare yellow hügi front hub (32holes), if someone plans to build a wheelset. (the other two hubs are also available)

Attachments

• ringle+huegi.jpg
    ringle+huegi.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 689
Sorry to hijack this thread but don't buy anything off this CEO guy, he still hasn't resolved our despite despite the MODs giving him a temporary ban. Straight back on pedalling his goods! AVOID!

ceo":1a0ji0nn said:
got a single spare yellow hügi front hub (32holes), if someone plans to build a wheelset. (the other two hubs are also available)

Re:

Just to be clear, forum member CEO is nothing to do with me, and has nothing to do with my sales.

Thanks.

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":6eiyejak said:
Just to be clear, forum member CEO is nothing to do with me, and has nothing to do with my sales.

Thanks.

Yes Boyburning has nothing to do with CEO, again sorry to use this thread to out a poor trader but wanted to warn others about CEO's antics!

Re: Re:

fattiman":1zwlm8co said:
sorry to use this thread to out a poor trader but wanted to warn others about CEO's antics!
allright: this is a free bump for boyburning and has nothing to do with his sale,
beside that there used to be an earlier interest in my yellow hub to make it a pair.
thought that might be cool for a potential buyer too
:oops:

hey fattiman i'm sorry about what happened. i've apologized in every pm.
let me try (i now feel like being forced to answer in public) to tell my side of story shortly.
just facts: past years i sold and bought vintage bike stuff here – trouble-free – see my feedback-thread.
i sold a really pristine mavic 217 rim set (blue decals – close to nos) to fattiman. then i made a mistake.
the pair isn't 32° (i was sooo totally sure :facepalm: ), but both rims have 36°. that won't ever ever happen again.
meanwhile i had an paypal-issue, because of which i could not refund immediately. right now it's all solved and done.
Sorry :!: i'm only human. merry christmas to all :xmas-wink:

Back