S'bike Pandhit E-stay by Fabio Cavalli CrMo

konrik80

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here!
I am glad to finally join the forum after many years of being just a passive reader:)

For sale a nice early S'bike E-stay frameset.
Price: 100 GBP + 25 GBP shipping from Poland (DPD)
(Payment via paypal as a gift)

S'bike Pandhit E-stay by Fabio Cavalli Cr-Mo
C-T 48 cm (seat tube)
T-T 56 cm (top tube)
head tube 1 & 1/8"
seat tube diameter 29,2 mm
Tioga Avenger headset

Frameset is in good condition, no damages, dents, just scratches.
Wheels are not included.
Feel free to ask questions.

More photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Jfn9nNGjLBG9Ygku1

Attachments

• sbike.jpg
    sbike.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 1,025
Re:

Thanks for the heads up, Hotwheels. Although it's an e-stay, and I'm a sucker for estays, it's just a bit too tall for me. It's a beautiful bike with a gorgeous paint job, and at that price I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it were just a couple cm's shorter, no matter what its heritage.

Many thanks to the OP for bringing to light yet another e-stay for the community to learn from. Stick around; you'll like it here, but leave your credit card at home lest you succumb to temptation, as many of us have done. :oops:

I would like to think that RB user/moderator Raging_Bulls, esteemed connoisseur of all things S'Bike, would have an opinion regarding this bike's history, so I'm pulling up a chair into this discussion in anticipation of more info.

Indeed nice red one!:) It's almost the same but I can see some differences: stays, seat tube fork and stem.
Unfortunattely I bought my frame bare, just with BB. I asked the seller about the groupset and he just claimed the cranks were 500lx and Deore STI lX shifters. Due to the stickers, It came from Switzerland.

Latest posts

Back