FS: Suntour XC Ltd package - shifters/brakes/cranks SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As part of more spring cleaning I have this little lot to move on.. All parts are XC Ltd from 1991/2 (sort of Deore LX equivalent) and were OEM on a few bikes, such as Kona Cinder Cone, RM Hammer and Trek 6000, to name but a few. Everything has been cleaned up and ready to go, more details are below!

Parts are as follows:

- Pair of Thumbshifters in VGC, 7 speed but can be use for 8/9 speed with friction mode.
- Chainset with 175mm arms and 46/36/24 rings, a bit cosmetically challenged but all complete. Rings are typically worn but are steel, so not too bad teeth wise.
- Brake Levers, not bad overall, I've touched up the clamps with some black enamel to tidy them up
- Set of 4 cantilever brakes, one pair are Diacompe 986's (they were specced this way on the Cinder Cone for some reason, from which these came). Fair condition with a little rust on the bolts. Complete with new Ritchey brake pads (Ebay specials!)

I'm keen to move it on as a set and make space, so shall we say £35.00 posted for the lot? Pictures are below :)

Attachments

• sun4.jpg
    sun4.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 722
  • sun3.jpg
    sun3.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 722
  • sun0.jpg
    sun0.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 722
  • sun2.jpg
    sun2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 722
  • sun1.jpg
    sun1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 722
Re:

Still available, I'm looking to sell as a package if possible, if only to make space for the Christmas Tree :xmas-wink:

Re: FS: Suntour XC Ltd package - shifters/brakes/cranks

Let me know if you decide to split

Back