SOLD - 1993/94 Yeti ARC

photek

Dirt Disciple
Many years ago, when I was carefree I bought the bike of my childhood dreams a 1994 Yeti ARC in team colours - vowing one day to return it to glory! Then I got married, had kids and now barely have time to do anything at all...life I guess? :facepalm:

Anyway, time to be realistic and sell it on too someone who has the time to enjoy it.

1993/94 Yeti ARC
Serial Number : A1563;
Size : 16.5 inch (small?);
Chris King Headset
Ringle Stem
Cook Bros Racing Seatpost and clamp
Two Ringle bottle cages
Rock Shox Judy SL Forks
No cracks
Two dent on the top tube (shown in photos)
Item Location : Budapest (Hungary) - can of course ship no problem.

1000 Euros plus shipping - Now SOLD!

Re: 1993/94 Yeti ARC

:xmas-cool: thats a good price for the set. Would be a shame to split that too.

Pity its too small otherwise i might be getting in debt about now :LOL:

GLWS :xmas-big-grin:

mkone":1fvkj3h0 said:
:xmas-cool: thats a good price for the set. Would be a shame to split that too.

Pity its too small otherwise i might be getting in debt about now :LOL:

GLWS :xmas-big-grin:

Likewise....

Such a nice bike, reckon you´re in to Drum ´n Bass since your moniker is Photek?

Didn´t the Yeti´s had Manitou up front?

jongustafson":pfgpgjr7 said:
Such a nice bike, reckon you´re in to Drum ´n Bass since your moniker is Photek?

Didn´t the Yeti´s had Manitou up front?

Well spotted sir! Used to be into DnB, and I've just hung onto the Photek moniker...it's usually free on forums ;)

Yep, a nice set of Manitou 2's would suit it well...I started eyeing up the prices for the various parts, but in the end couldn't justify it for a bike I would never have the chance to ride :(

Yeah, that feeling I know all too well, now I´m starting a small collection of Ti-rides and I´m trying to clean out my closet so I´m only having Ti-bikes (Merlin, Xizang and soon a Merlin/Mongoose)

So Photek is your call? I was in to J Majik, LTJ Bike and Goldie, with J Majik´s hard and deep beats being crazy!

Re: Re:

dresdladiory":exo5xsod said:
Interested in Cook Bros seatpost,quick release and Ringle stem if you decide to split.

Thanks, but it looks like it should sell as a set.

Back