1993 14" Kona TET Hot - P2's - CK headset NOW ALL SOLD!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
NOW ALL SOLD!

Edit: A plea!! See those two gorgeous bears....? They get it unless this frame sells soon. They're worth an awful lot of money, bit like the frame, but right now coming home to them on display gives me more pleasure than coming home to the frame on display. Either the frame goes or they have to be sold.... :cry:

Bought this frame from Adrian (Raidan73 on here) pretty much at exactly the same time as I managed to buy the Breezer back, as a result it's sat here in the flat with me ever since and hasn't got any further than having the CK headset and P2's put in it. Now I've some big bills looming, and I'm aware that there's a fair bit of money tied up in something that I haven't the funds to take further.

Can't be arsed to down size and upload too many pics, if you want more I'll email them to you. Also up for sale on some of the FB pages I'm on. Price is firm, no offers, no trades, CK and P2's not for sale separately as I'd like to keep them really, but obviously if you just want the frame I can give you a price for that alone. I won't be making anything on this! Got it for a bargain price, so happy to pass on for same.

£300 as frame/forks and CK headset

£230 for frame only, completely bare

Postage available via ParcelForce 48 for an added £15.

SORRY NO OVERSEAS POSTAGE!

Please post here FIRST before PM'ing, no sneaky PM's and no saying you want it then finding you haven't the funds....although for regulars I may consider instalments if the price is a bit much in one hit.

There is some strange over-spray in places, and a little crimping where front mech was over tightened in the past. Otherwise lovely, straight and ding and dent free, although there are chips and scuffs which have been touched in. Fluted down tube, so lovely....
CK headset is smooth enough, but missing the top cap.
P2's are almost perfect, but later than the frame, so are roughly 410mm axle to crown. I wasn't going to worry about it.

Any questions or further measurements needed, please ask.

Attachments

• P1110979.JPG
    P1110979.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,201
  • P1110965.JPG
    P1110965.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,202
  • P1110963.JPG
    P1110963.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,202
  • P1110961.JPG
    P1110961.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,204
  • P1110960.JPG
    P1110960.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,203
  • Boys II.jpg
    Boys II.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 827
Re: 1993 14" Kona TET Hot - P2's - CK headset NOW WITH A PLEA!!

What do they taste like?

Re: 1993 14" Kona TET Hot - P2's - CK headset NOW WITH A PLEA!!

Hi, I know it's a 14" but what does it measure to top of seat tube please and can you send me more pictures please. Thanks Chris.

Back