[SOLD] Short reach Velocity stem and P2 fork (TET Hot sold)

raidan73

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
1 1/8" Velocity stem in hard to find 100mm reach. Includes even harder to find original rubber bung £25 posted

1 1/8" threaded P2 to fit 14" Kona frame £30 posted

SOLD
Circa 1993 Tom Teesdale (RIP) built using Tange Ultimate Ultrastrong tubing with the fluted down tube. The frame has no dents or cracks but does have scuffs and paint chips, as you'd expect. At some point it has had a respray; in places the finish looks quite good but in others, not so much. The masking must have been very poor as you can see overspray on various places; chainstay protector, bottle cage bolts etc. It's a good candidate for a full on fancy repaint or just build it and ride it - no one will notice as you fly past them on their bouncy big wheelers :D One of the down tube cable stops is ever so slightly flared but not enough to have any effect on the cable housing.
The P2 fork and Velocity stem are included in the price but postage is extra. I'm happy to ship pretty much anywhere, at the buyers cost, and may be able to deliver as I travel around a bit for work, mostly in the South West.

£300 paypal family/friends or buyer pays the fees :)

Re: Re:

Antstark":1pktefzz said:
Sweeeeet :cool:

If I was a lot smaller I'd snap that up

I'm selling this one to raise some funds for something else. It is a beauty but I figure, when the time is right, there might be a little Stumpy available to take its place ;)

Re: 14" Kona Hot, Tom Teesdale built

Bump

Re: Short reach Velocity stem and P2 fork (TET Hot sold)

Frame sold, stem and fork available

Back