Forks - Fox & TB P2s & headsets

Tad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello folks.

I'm clearing some stuff out and have the following up for grabs. Prices are posted to the UK, OVERSEAS POSTAGE IS EXTRA CHARGED AT COST please PM me if you want me to get a quote. Let me know if you need more pics or details.

Fox F80 RLT forks. 11/8" steerer 210mm long. I have no idea of the history of these I'm afraid. They hold air and bounce up and down ok. The were on my wife's bike for a short while and worked without issues. £75 SOLD

Kona P2 tripple butted 410mm A/C, 11/8" threaded steerer, 142mm long. These are really nice, there's a 1" long scratch on the back of one of the legs. £50

Kona P2 tripple butted 390mm A/C, 11/8" threaded steerer, 150mm long. These have been rattle canned black, not very well. £30 SOLD

Pro 11/8" threaded roller bearing headset. This is lovely, I've had it from new on one bike, it's covered about 100 miles. £23

FSA Ahead headsets. These came off new bikes, I replaced them with CKs. No top caps with these. £13 each

Ritchey Logic 1" threaded headset £8

Cheers,

Tad

Attachments

• DSCN1709.jpg
    DSCN1709.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 1,335
  • DSCN1710.jpg
    DSCN1710.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 1,335
  • DSCN1713.jpg
    DSCN1713.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 1,335
Re:

Can you tell me if the stanchions are marked on the Fox forks, please? They normally (!) wear through the anodising on the inside, closest to the tyre on the air-side leg.

Thanks

SP

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":1r9kq95j said:
Can you tell me if the stanchions are marked on the Fox forks, please? They normally (!) wear through the anodising on the inside, closest to the tyre on the air-side leg.

Thanks

SP

Hello SP,

Just been out to the man cave to have a good look. Stanchions are perfect, no wear at all to the champagne finish on either leg.

Cheers,

Tad

Re: Re:

Gaddmeister":11hgf0bn said:
Are there any Cantu bosses on the fox forks, or would I have to source them elsewhere?

Hello,

No canti bosses I'm afraid though you can fit. The holes for them currently have a hose guide on one side and a blanking plug on the other.

Cheers,

Tad

Re:

cvalda69 is out due to the cost of overseas postage so Fox forks still available.

Back