FS: 1992 Marin Eldridge Grade frameset

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Decided to move this on, I bought it for a couple of parts, then liked it enough to ride for a while, before realising it was really too big! Size is Large (20.5" seat tube) so would be ideal for anybody 6' or slightly taller.

Frame is complete with original Ritchey headset, bottom bracket, stem/bars, seat post and QR binder, it's generally in good condition bar some neon fading from storage - a little on the non drive side and particularly the stem. It still looks smart enough though from a distance.

£30 collected in Central or East London or £45 posted to anywhere in the UK. Pictures below :)

SOLD

Attachments

• eldridge 4.jpg
    eldridge 4.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 661
  • eldridge 3.jpg
    eldridge 3.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 661
  • eldridge 2.jpg
    eldridge 2.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 661
  • eldridge 1.jpg
    eldridge 1.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 661
Re:

You say its too big for you so I was wondering if you would fancy swapping for a similar condition but smaller 93 muirwoods frameset with all original blue ano parts?

Re:

Racin'snake":12mx4wx5 said:
You say its too big for you so I was wondering if you would fancy swapping for a similar condition but smaller 93 muirwoods frameset with all original blue ano parts?

Sadly no swaps on this one matey, I've got to make a bit of space...you know how it's like :LOL:

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":3in1hisy said:
Racin'snake":3in1hisy said:

Sadly no swaps on this one matey, I've got to make a bit of space...you know how it's like :LOL:

Booooooooooo

Back