32h butter smooth dark hubs XTR M950 and HOPE FATSO Ti

M-Power

Old School Grand Master
Two lovely low miles butter smooth dark hubs to suit a Ti or bright frame colour. I have cleaned out and regreased the rear Shimano XTR M950 hub. Its butter smooth, no notchiness or damage, seals and colours all fine - no cracks or gouges like the ones on ebay. Bought these as a pair but never used them in the end. Front is smooth as the proverbial. Lovely clean set of hubs with nice clean spoke holes that have been built once.

Build yourself up some nice wheels. I have silver Mavic 317 NOS if you need them. I will even lend you my copy if Wheelbuilding by Jobst Brandt if you pay return shipping for it :) Best way to learn !

£75 PPG NOW £65 for both posted for both hubs to UK address or trade for XTR M900 rear mech in mint cond. May split too.

spit price is £35 PPG + shipping for rear &
£30 PPG + Shipping for front

PM with any Qs

MP

Attachments

• IMG_4054.JPG
    IMG_4054.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_4055.JPG
    IMG_4055.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 586
Re:

£65 Shipped for both :D

Butter smooth hubs, no notchiness or beaten to death offroad graveyard hubs.

Re: 32h butter smooth dark hubs XTR M970 and HOPE FATSO Ti

M-Power":23lqed3f said:
..... May split too.

PM with any Qs

MP

Hello there,

If you do end up splitting the sale of the two hubs, I would like to buy the XTR rear on its own if I may.

Regards,

Pip.

Re: 32h butter smooth dark hubs XTR M970 and HOPE FATSO Ti

pipmeister":1k7hr311 said:
M-Power":1k7hr311 said:
..... May split too.

PM with any Qs

MP

Hello there,

If you do end up splitting the sale of the two hubs, I would like to buy the XTR rear on its own if I may.

Regards,

Pip.

Good spot ! it is a M950, its yours for £35 PPGift + shipping est at £5 signed for to UK address. :cool:

Best

MP

Back