97 Mtrax 400 Elite Ti

Spudly

Retrobike Rider
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Right I think the time has come to part ways with my 97 Mtrax.
Came up on the bay locally to me about a year or two ago and I've changed a few bits and had it hung on the wall but not really ridden it much.
To this end I think it's time to shift it onward.

1997 Raleigh M-Trax 400 Elite Titanium.
Was in 100% original spec when I bought it, the original continental tyres are with it but are perished so I replaced them with a set of reissue smoke and darts, and I have changed the xt vbrakes for a set of m950 vbrakes and matching levers, the outer ring of the lx crank set I've replaced for a low mileage one from an xt which I originally bought new old stock.
I've fitted spds and a charge spoon saddle, and with the exception of the original saddle which was broken, I have all the original parts that I removed so these can be refitted if required, and if I get my price all original parts will come with it.
Rims are mavic 221 with double butted spokes on lx hubs, front mech and shifters are factory lx, rear mech is factory xt, and I have replaced bottle cage and shifter bolts with blue anno Ti ones.
Bars stem and bar ends are all factory ones, bars are Ti too.
Looking for £450 for it firm.
Bike is in Hull, East Yorkshire.
Would prefer collection, or can meet partway or deliver within a reasonable distance for fuel costs.
Thanks for looking.

Re:

Apologies, I thought I'd covered all bases when l listed it haha, it's an 18" centre to centre, and a 20" centre to top.

Back