Merlin XLM frame, size 17.5 - £575 SOLD!

cce

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My main (and mainly only) mountain bike for about 7 years, the time has come to go in another direction. Utterly brilliant in a way that made all my other oldschoolers (and there's been plenty) feel a bit ordinary

17.5in size, geometry here --> http://www.bikepro.com/products/frames/merxlm.html
takes 1"1/8 headset, 27.2 post, 68mm BB shell, 34.9 TP front mech (I have an excellent XTR unit available...) Cable routing suitable for V's or Cantis on the rear.

I've photographed a couple of dents, there are some superficial scratches that'd probably scotchbrite out and the downtube bottle cage bolts are stuck in the rivnuts, which never bothered me as I used a camlebak. Seat tube ones are fine.

BiTbBye.jpg

ZciT6IX.jpg

1uFknnz.jpg

3lcjRJk.jpg

Collection only from my place in Bristol. I'm conveniently situated for the M4/M5 interchange

£575

Re: Merlin XLM split - The Frame

Great frame. You really ought to consider posting, in my opinion, as there is a limited market and you would possibly sell faster for your price. Just a view, good luck with the sale!

highlandsflyer":31jti6sm said:
Great frame. You really ought to consider posting, in my opinion, as there is a limited market and you would possibly sell faster for your price. Just a view, good luck with the sale!

Indeed. Fortunately I'm in no great hurry

Struggling to see the dents.

If I hadnt just started a new job !!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to bundle up some of the parts from my other threads (they all fit this, I was riding round on them not that long ago) I could do a deal too.

Back