Funk Pro Comp Mint Condition FOR TRADE KLEIN

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Funk Pro Comp 1993? Size 16/17", will have to check, i'm 5 8" and it fits me fine as set up in the pictures. I bought the frame NOS, the fork is aluminium but not an original Funk Fork but looks very close in style. When I got the forks painted I had to get the silver on the frame blended in to match.

All parts were either NOS or mint condition, since the build the bike has only done around 10 miles of road use so is in mint condition.

Components are XTR M900 groupset with Kooka cranks and Avid Tri-Dangle brake hangers. Ringle seat clamp, wheel skewers, seat post, stem and SuperDuper8/Hubba Bubba hubs laced to Mavic 217 rims. Flite saddle, Odi Attack grips, Answer Hyperlite handlebar and Geax tyres.

This is a trade only, ideally a Klein Adroit rigid fuselage MC1/2 in size 19" small. Not open to any other brands apart from Klein and only in the above size.

If the bike is anything to go by the Lawn is real, cut with scissors on hands and knees, checking for Level and length with cheek pressed to turf. Lovely job on both.

GLWTS

Thanks for the comments, it's a tough decision to part with the Funk but it looks kind of out of place in a row of Klein's. Might have to store it In a separate room!

Back