SOLD - Ringle Super Duper Bubba Hubs NOS 32h Black

M-Power

Old School Grand Master
As Elite504 said recently, these are the ones that have the stronger freehub. I can get them reanodised any colour you want next week when i send a batch off for reano treatment. Works out cheaper for you done that way, only and est £10-15 extra cost for you to do this. I will disassemble them before
;)

No worries about used flange cracking, stress weakening when buying used, unless you want an expensive pepper pot.

Looking to get back most if what I paid. £350 shipped TRACKED to UK address PPGift for this weekend ONLY !! Seen a used set go for this last month in Facebook.

PM any Qs.

MP

Attachments

• IMG_3407.JPG
    IMG_3407.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 952
Re:

I can also swop this front hub for a NOS black 32h Bubba ( round axle ends ) if you prefer.

Somebody asked about the etching after reanodising. It will still be visible after the process ( not removed ) but obviously the lighter coloured etched edges will have been anodised. Its a more subtle understated etched look but attractive none the less. I can show you how the previous etching on Cook Bros Cranks has turned out after reanodisation - just ask. Clearly you wont see etching at all unless you are scrutinising the hubs ;)

These are 100% NOS - never laced up, pure virgin hubs, just waiting to be pierced through their delicate skin by the hands of a skilled artisan. Pre built hubs will have been subject to considerable tensile stress ( esp if built for a long time) even if they were not ridden in anger and we wont even go there with radial spoke builds, which invalidated the Ringle warranty anyway ;)

Re:

Such beautiful hubs, just need some nice Sunset or Ceramic rims to go with them :cool:

Re:

These are back up for sale as its not feasible to reanodise them turquoise after consultation with our in house Ringle Guru.

£350 PPGift shipped.

Back