Alpinestar Al-mega DX small Frame and forks (Reduced)

johnnypie13

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Recently purchased this frame but it is far too small for me and the arrival of a perfect sized Cro-mega DX has prompted me to sell this frame on to someone that it will fit looking for about £90 posted or nearest offer and i will consider swaps comes with BB, Headset and forks + rear mech hanger and a spare

its condition paintwork wise is poor and needs much love and care, around the front tubes there was small feathering marks in the paint so i removed some of the paint and to my joy there seems to be no cracks :) was advised beforehand that these marks where more likely just paint cracks but wanted to check so removed some paint to check.
(but i would advise anyone that wants to really ride it offroad to get the bottom tube where it joins to the head tube reinforced like Astars did to the models that followed this one) although if you a thin lightweight person unlike me i doubt you would need it done

i have included a couple of pictures but have many more if required

DSCF1338.jpg

DSCF1408.jpg

DSCF1409.jpg

DSCF1340.jpg

Alpinestars Al-mega DX 1991

so surprised no one has made me an offer

it is un-cracked and a small frame'd Astars surely a rarity if it was 19" i wouldn't sell it but its too small

now reduced to £85 posted

Might have to Evil Bay it seems a shame though

Re:

Can I ask if you know where this frame is as I believe it's my old frame from when I was 16 that's 25 years ago and I'd be interested in it. Cheers

Back