Prices Reduced! Steel Frames, Campagnolo Wheels, XT, DX etc

street

Retro Guru
Reluctantly I've decided to break my Marin project and have a bit of a clear out of surplus bits that my other projects don't need.
All prices include UK postage, happy to post to the rest of the world at cost too though. Paypal gift or plus 4% to cover fees please, or collect if you like.
All located in NOTTINGHAM, pics are below the list. Express your interest on the thread and follow up with a PM if you want it. GO!

Frame- 1993 Marin Team Marin, 17" b/b to top tube, no dents or dings, Nickel plating finish is very good. Decals and laquer removed to achieve the polished finish which can either be replaced or just left as is (which is what I would do). B/B included. Nice frame £100

Frame- Dyna-Tech Odyssey, 16" steel Reynolds 2070 tubing including straight blade fork, stem and bars. Original but needs paint as it has some surface corrosion (definitely not structural though) £35 (headset and b/b not included).

Shifters- 1991 XT 'Push push' type. Very little use, excellent condition. Brake levers only on scratch. Rubber hoods included £35

Shifters- 1993 XT rapidfire. Excellent condition, couple of scratches on the brake levers but overall very good and all funcioning perfectly. £30

Bar ends- Onza, a few scratches but fairly good condition £10

Handlebars- Marin Lite. Good condition, uncut, a few marks to the decals £18

Cantis- XT wide profile in black, 1991 SLR. Very very good condition, near mint. No scratches, only very minor fading to one set which is barely noticable. £40

Cantis- DX, very good condition £20

SOLD XT CHAINSET, 1991. Excellent condition, very low miles. 170mm, 46/36/26. Black rings show witness marks from shifting as expected and arms have a few rub marks, but excellent otherwise. Including original dust cover caps £40 SOLD

Chainset- Specialized (Strongarm?) 170mm. Compact. No rings, good overall condition, perfect threads £15

SOLD- Campagnolo Thorr 32H on XT 1991 hubs. Very little use, not all the annodising has even been taken off the braking surface. Perfectly true and ready to go. (tyres and cassette in pics not included) A really nice wheel set and hard to find £115 SOLD

Wheel- Araya RM-395 Team front, 32H, American Classics hub inc skewer, 15/17g spokes and black aluminium nipples. True and not worn. A very nice wheel and super light! £75

SOLD- Salsa 150mm negative rise, 1 1/8", very good condition £35 SOLD

Pedals- XT SPD, run smooth £25

Pics:

Re: Clearance Sale- Steel Frames, Campagnolo Wheels, XT, DX, etc

Any pics of the spuds; what's their esthetic condition?

Double-E F":20m3s5nh said:

They're not bad condition, I've added a couple of pics onto the end of the post ;)

street":2o647u6l said:
Double-E F":2o647u6l said:

They're not bad condition, I've added a couple of pics onto the end of the post ;)

Cheers, mate! I'd secretly hoped they'd be in slightly better condition though...
Thanks anyway!

Back from L'eroica bump! Prices discounted, PMs replied to

Back