Pace RC36 EVO II For sale/swaps

Max2559

Retro Guru
Hi,

For sale or swaps I have these PACE EVO II forks. I've had them since 1999 (I think it was 99!) and have taken really good care of them. I had them serviced every other year early on as they were not ridden all the time.

In more recent years they've had services from Tim at Fork English. He did a PC2 spring conversion on them a few years ago now - 2012 or 2013 I think. (These were prone to air leaks so it reduces the hassle of owning the fork, and I never noticed a change in how they rode - still plush pace feel, perhaps because damper is still the same).

The decals were replaced at the last service which was a few years ago (I may be able to dig out receipt for last service - though not sure where it is!).

They've not covered that many miles since last service, so I expect the legs have plenty of room for grease accumulation still and they could do another year without a service. No sign of wear on stanchions or seals, no play. . . ready to ride.

I'm looking for some SID's in good nick - so would consider a straight swap possibly.

Otherwise, price is £155 posted (insured/recorded).

Max

Attachments

• RC36 Evo II.jpg
    RC36 Evo II.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 276
  • RC36 Evo II 2.jpg
    RC36 Evo II 2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 276
  • RC36 Evo II 3.jpg
    RC36 Evo II 3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 276
Back