BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I've got a lead on one of my grail bikes and if I'm going to get it I'll need to shift at least one of my other steeds. Build thread for this is linked in my signature but I've included some pics and build spec below. It's not been ridden since the build so description of parts condition is current (I would say even the poorest condition components are very good). Frame and fork have some chips and scratches but generally in much better shape that most bikes of a similar age.
Prices include UK postage and are based on a Paypal family/friends payment. Goods payment is fine but buyer covers the fees from their end. Items without prices are not currently for sale. Sorry but with this sale I'm not in a position to reserve items or to set up payment plans, unless the completion timescale is pretty quick.

Frame: 1994 Dekerf 17" £440 including fork SOLD

Headset: Chris King Gripnut £60

Stem: Ritchey WCS (nos) £35 SOLD

Handlebar: Ritchey Prolite WCS (very good) £35 SOLD

Brakes: SRP 'The Brake' cantis with titanium hardware (nos), boxes and instructions £100 including pads SOLD

Cantilever cable hangers: Onza Chill Pills £10 SOLD

Brake Levers: SRP (nos) £50 SOLD

Shifters: Gripshift SRT-800 X-Ray (nos) £45 SOLD

Front Derailleur: XTR M900 £30 SOLD PP

Rear Derailleur: XTR M900 £65 SOLD

Cassette: XTR M900 TBC

Cranks: Raceface Turbines (excellent) £125 SOLD

Crank Bolts: SRP (nos) £10

Bottom Bracket: Raceface 107mm SOLD WITH FRAME

Pedals: Tioga Surefoot VII £15

Wheels including skewers (no cassette) £140 SOLD
Hub Skewers: XTR M900
Rims: Mavic 231 (excellent)
Hubs: XTR M900

Tyres: Tioga Psycho TT (nos) £60 SOLD

Seatpost: Ritchey WCS £50 SOLD

Re: 1994 Dekerf Mountain - gauging interest

Just for clarity, I have this listed elsewhere and have dibs coming in from different places so requests here may not necessarily be at the head of the queue :)

That is yummy! must be some grail if you're willing to part with this to get it!

foz":1rwof2tx said:
That is yummy! must be some grail if you're willing to part with this to get it!

Thanks Andy and yes, the target is pretty special :)

Re: 1994 Dekerf Mountain now splitting

Now splitting

Re: 1994 Dekerf

Interesting and very nice build, Adrian. I have a 94 as well in the iconic copper tangerine. they are keepers

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,576
Back