2x frame and forks - Karma. ALL GONE

Tad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello folks,

The clearout continues. I have two frame and forks, too good to throw away but I really can't be doing with selling them.

Here's the deal. They're offered collection only from Horsham, West Sussex (happy to meet at Horsham train station, direct trains from Victoria or London Bridge). Once you have them, please make a donation for whatever they're worth to you to the cancer charity that has helped me out over the past four years via my justgiving link here:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Tad-Kowal

Sorry, I can't post or wait in for your couriers etc.

So we have:

One of those Tange Prestige tubed mountain bike frames.GONE

I did my first ever 24 hour solo race on this (I was hopeless but it was great fun). Built by Saracen in the UK (take the paint off the back of the pierced seat tube and you can see the Saracen logo filled in with braze) it features Ritchey drop outs. I built it up with a tripple butted Kona P2 rigid fork, I no longer have it so it comes with the Raleigh Dynamax butted fork pictured. The frame is for a 390mm a/c fork so wouldn't take suspension, it is also rim brake only. 39cm seat tube c/c. 55cm top tube c/c, head tube is 11/8". There is a bit of chain suck paint damage but no dents.

file.php

Modified Trek 990 Singletrack & Tange fork - GONE

This was to be my expedition bike, the ultimate rough stuff tourer. The frame is made from lugged AVR Tru Temper steel tubing. It has been modified with the following braze ons (hence missing paint):
Chain pip
Rear canti hanger
Front mech pulley mount & seat tube cable stop, this allows the running of either a top pull front mech or a bottom pull one with a pulley fitted to the mount.
Some minor chain suck has also been filled. I was going to have it media blasted and powder coated but events got in the way and now I'm never going to use it, it deserves to go to someone that will finish it and take it travelling (or commuting). 39cm c/c seat tube, 54cm c/c top tube, 11/8" head tube

file.php

Back