SOLD- FAT Chance -Yo.eddy- Med/Large "YOML2307" £477 -SOLD-

Re: FAT Chance -Yo.eddy- Med/Large "YOML2307" £477

M-Power":2bhr7q68 said:
Wilfired75":2bhr7q68 said:
Ah, thank you very much for your answers on my question about the fork. So Tange Switchblade is not so fine for this Frame - best of all would be a originally Yo Eddy fork (from Chris Chance or reproduction from Georg Blaschke Gebla in Germany - IBC-Forum-User "Edelziege"), am I right?

Only if you want people to start dribbling uncontrollably when you post pics of it :LOL: A Glenn Falls era factory made BOI fork is incredibly rare long enough for this frame and will cost more than this frame :cool: You can pick up a decent Pace fork for £1-150 which has the right geo for this. Dunno how much Gebla charge for a repro BOI. Would love to know ;)

Yes, I know those original Yo Eddy Forks are very rare. And the Gebla reproduction cost nearly the same, around 400-500 €, if I am remembering correctly (had a PN conversation with him on German IBC-Forum).

So best compromise solution (Price and availability and geometry) would be those Pace forks, I understood. ;-)

Re: FAT Chance -Yo.eddy- Med/Large "YOML2307" £477

Wilfired75":3mqcgzei said:
M-Power":3mqcgzei said:
Wilfired75":3mqcgzei said:
Ah, thank you very much for your answers on my question about the fork. So Tange Switchblade is not so fine for this Frame - best of all would be a originally Yo Eddy fork (from Chris Chance or reproduction from Georg Blaschke Gebla in Germany - IBC-Forum-User "Edelziege"), am I right?

Only if you want people to start dribbling uncontrollably when you post pics of it :LOL: A Glenn Falls era factory made BOI fork is incredibly rare long enough for this frame and will cost more than this frame :cool: You can pick up a decent Pace fork for £1-150 which has the right geo for this. Dunno how much Gebla charge for a repro BOI. Would love to know ;)

Yes, I know those original Yo Eddy Forks are very rare. And the Gebla reproduction cost nearly the same, around 400-500 €, if I am remembering correctly (had a PN conversation with him on German IBC-Forum).

So best compromise solution (Price and availability and geometry) would be those Pace forks, I understood. ;-)

Somebody jump on these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122505975408

before i do :D Perfect for this frame A-C 440mm Had these forks before. The Titanium legs feel amazing, stiff but they have some nice natural sus flex. You will need the brake boss clamps ~ £30

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Me.... hopefully meeting up tomorrow.

Plan is RC36 proclass, Hope Ti-glides or M950 on Mavic and XTR M950 running gear.

The only thing I was wondering was a stem/post/bar. Syncros would be nice for post and stem but I am not sure about the bars? Until I can find the syncros it will be Salsa stem/post/bars.

Back