Sunn Revolt GP 18" Fuji SL frame - SWAPPED/GONE!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Yes, I know, it's for sale again.... :facepalm:

Links and pics here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=365690

Now completely de-stickered. When I got it there was a brand new LX BB in it, which fed in from the drive side. I sold it on, as I had my old XT one to fit, this threads in from the non drive side and has a lot of thread. It stops about 3/4 of the way in, and I'm not sure if the threads beyond this are damaged in the frame, or my BB has got too old really. Either way, if you're using a BB that has the lock cup on the non drive side, as is standard, I can't see this being a problem, as that's what was in there and it came out easily.

Edit: I've now fitted a smooth LP27 absolutely fine from the drive side, but don't have the locking cup for the non drive side! I'll leave the BB in for you....

£45 posted or any sensible offers........??

£35 posted then....

Or swap for something....need a high end V brake/lever set up, a nice 1 1/8" ahead headset, even another small frame....

Re:

Decals were pretty tatty so I decided to make it into a stealth rat bike.... :LOL:

It's 1 1/8" headset, I've a cheap ball bearing jobbie I could throw in with it. 27.2 seat post, 68mm BB shell, and weight....can't remember, something like 1850gms off the top of my head but it wouldn't take much to weigh it again once I can get to it in the workshop.

It's nothing special condition wise, hence the price, and I'm still tempted to keep it but it's too big and I'd never get around to doing the whole rat road conversion thing on it.

Re:

Damn! Anything else you need bar brakes (squirming...banging head against wall. I'm thinking, but quick quid not an option) :D

Back