1995 18" Stumpjumper Frame & Forks £55 + Ground Control £10

slackboy

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi,
A brand new Giant Trance and lack of space forces me to part with my Stumpjumper.

I've got several things up for sale at the moment, here is the first tranche. All prices are inclusive of paypal fees but exclude postage (prices shown for UK postage), contact me for overseas.

Last updated 16/5/2017 - everything sold
➡️SOLD1995 Stumpjumper Frame and Forks - £55+ £12 postage

➡️ SOLD1995 Ground Control tyre 26 x 1.95 - £10 + £4 postage]SOLD
➡️ SOLDShimano M950 Carbon Brake Booster £10 + £2 postageSOLD
➡️ SOLD - 1992/3 Ground Control Extreme folding tyre 26 x 1.95 £45 + £4 postage SOLD

See below for description, I'm happy to combine postage and offer discounts for multiple items e.g. the tyres.

Descriptions

1995 Stumpjumper Frame and Forks
Bright red 1995 stumpjumper 18" frame and direct drive forks. Complete with handlebar/stem, seatpost +binder, bottom bracket and as new Cane Creek 40 headset (worth £40 by itself).
The frame has plenty of scratches including serious wear to the chainstay and some surface rust in that area. Decals are all original and I believe this is one of the last made in Japan stumpjumper frames.
Everything moves smoothly, the bottom bracket was re-greased when I got the bike, and the headset was fitted new at my LBS.
Link to Photos: Stumpjumper Album
CKuYwb

Ground Control Tyre
Removed from a 1995 stumpjumper. Tyre is in good used condition with plenty of tread. Sidewalls a bit dry. I've done about 70 miles on it since I bought this bike, you may not consider it suitable for riding.
ACJq2N

Link to Album for tyre: Ground Control Tyres

Re: 1995 18" Stumpjumper Frame & Forks + Ground Control Tyres

Edited because of mistake with tyre pricing - wrong way around, listing no shows correct prices

Back