Nike ACG MTB shoes 1999. 44/45. Now available again.

nickfrog

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Bought them new. Wore them about 15 times a year for 10 years so they are in a good condition for their age. Very very comfy and incredibly solid and well made. No damage or broken stitching, just one cosmetic mishap, being one of the Nike swoosh that will need gluing back (see pic). They are size 10 (UK) or 45 (EUR). I am a 45 in Shimano shoes if that helps. They are surprisingly smell free.
£29 UK posted, paypal gift payment. Will take £25 posted. Sorry no offers as any cheaper and I am better off keeping them as spare.

vyo2dd.jpg

6nt9xv.jpg

ww0k6x.jpg

RETURNS : I will take them back if they are the wrong size for you or if you feel I did not describe them honestly BUT you will have to pay for postage back and for the initial postage to you (around £5).

AVAILABLE AGAIN

Shoes got sold but now back on the market as they were a little small for the buyer.

They are a small 45, so will probably fit someone with 44 feet in normal shoes.

Again, for clarity, they are the size of a 45 Shimano shoe, ie my size in Shimano shoes is 45 as Shimano shoes are small too.

Cheers

Nick

Yes, I will testify the above. A nice pair of shoes, but not quite my size sadly. Hence Nick's offer of a return has been taken up.

Hi, been browsing this forum for a while and just seen this ad! I'm also in Worthing, any chance I could try them as I'm normally a EU44? Wanted a pair of these soooo badly back in the day!

Back