SOLD Art Riser Handlebar

scant

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
Zero Titanium One Key Crank Bolts for square taper cranks. caps are in blue. perfect working order. £23posted.
SOLD

Art Alu Riser Handlebar in Blue. standard 25.4mm clamp, 26inch wide. some small marks, otherwise sound. £12posted
SOLD

Re: Art Riser Handlebar

the blue bar might be interesting for me. i'm just not living in uk :facepalm:

can anyone explain any real argument to me? what makes the difference for a seller to either parcel inside or outside the country (generally)?
from the sellers point of view it's always the same office to drop the parcel, same opening hours and the buyer pays transport. no difference!
the only thing that really differs is what's written on the parcel label. why does that matter? why would a retrobike fan not enable another
retrobike fan in another country to buy his/her stuff? in my opinion that's a narrow-minded, retral non-global mindset of yesterday.

well, just my 2 cents – free bump :cool: btw i don't only sell to my neighbors....i parcel worldwide, never had any issues regarding that....

i've visited uk 3 times in my life and i always felt brits are global by tradition. regarding the empire and the commonwealth – it won't work out if not.
if great britains former colonies won't ship tea – what would you brew each morning :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D

Latest posts

Back