*SOLD* GT Karakoram K2

Cro-Mega

Dirt Disciple
Now with updated pics

I bought this bike for my girlfriend, unfortunately her appreciation of retro-cool nineties MTBs (and my bike storage space) is minimal, which means I have to sell it.

The owner before me has lovingly looked after it, other than the saddle, tyres and pedals, all components are original. It is DX equipped throughout, including DX hubs on Ritchey Vantage Comps. There are a few paint chips that would be expected of a classic of this age, but condition can honestly be described as excellent.

It’s also a really fun bike to ride; “nippy” springs to mind.

Year is 1990 (I think) and the frame size is 19” (I’m 5’ 9” and it fits me)

Get in touch if you have any questions, or want more pics.

I live in West London and am looking for £300 for this fine bike.

Thanks.

jQDc.jpg

kQDc.jpg

lQDc.jpg

mQDc.jpg

nQDc.jpg

oQDc.jpg

pQDc.jpg

qQDc.jpg

rQDc.jpg

sQDc.jpg

tQDc.jpg

uQDc.jpg

vQDc.jpg

wQDc.jpg

yQDc.jpg

zQDc.jpg

Re:

Hi TheRealJaxon, sorry missed your comment. I'm sure we could work something out re postage, I'll drop you a PM. Thanks.

Re: GT Karakoram K2

Decided to take some new photos of the bike today, the sun was shining (and my photobucket had broken...)

Thanks

Re: for sale

I have a 1990 Karakoram K2 18" frame to sell.

It is in similar condition to the one shown in this thread - very nicely preserved paintwork with no dents and no scratches to talk of. A little paint loss on the dropouts. I can include the original handlebar stem and bars (bars have a little surface rusting but I'd replace them as they are steel and relatively hefty). I'd rather hang on to the original seat stem and saddle as I am looking for a nice 20" GT frame of the same vintage and may need them.

I'm looking for £75 or a swap for a 20" GT frame of this vintage with similarly interesting paintwork in A1 condition. I'm in the Ashbourne / Derby area.

Latest posts

Back