FS: Santa Cruz Heckler 1997 & bits n bobs SOLD

haribo

Old School Hero
1997 Heckler frame

I have had it 8 years, and just before I got it the previous owner had new bearings and the shock service'd/push'd at TF Tuned. In the time I've had it's been used very infrequently for the odd trip to a trail centre. It's a non disc frame although I have used the A2Z adaptor that is included (I can include a set of LX parallel pull v-brakes for an extra fiver). There are a few rubs etc but no dents. Includes:

I can throw in a used/gc Cane Creek S3
Raceface seatpost
Hope QR seat clamp - as new
A2Z rear disc adaptor
Raceface FR/DH gold Hollowtech BB - marked from installation but smooth
Some spare decals I got off here (I replaced the downtube ones only)

£90 NOW £80 NOW £70 SOLD

viewtopic.php?t=29663

Mavic Crossride 26" wheels disc (6 bolt) and rim brake compatible. Good condition/true, all decals good, solid set of wheels. Could just do with a quick wipe, Shimano freehub.

£50

MTB/flat bar Shimano shifter/brakes, couple of stems and bar ends **£10** (could post)

I am located in Croydon, Surrey/South London. Collection would be awesome, but I can consider postage at cost too and have some boxes.

Cheers, Andrew

Re:

Need those stems, appreciate you may want to get rid of the whole lot in one hit though and not separate them out. Would need posting, could you let me know cost including postage? Thanks.

Oh, and if you were interested in letting that headset go without the frame.... ;)

Re: FS: Santa Cruz Heckler 1997 & Mavic Crossride & bits n bobs

Hi all sorry for the delay.

Heckler size - seat tube 16 ctc, 18 ctt, top tube 21 1/2

I have someone potentially interested in the frame + wheels who got in touch first so waiting for them to come back.

I can post that lot of stems etc for £4.

Cheers, Andrew

Heckler still for sale following measurements provided.

I'm going to say that the wheels will prob cost £15 ish to send, but I'd ask for £70 and then refund any difference.

Guy 1st in - let me know, Mike 2nd.

Wheels sold to Guy - many thanks. Heckler still available.

Back