Dynatech MT4 (Ogre) frame + 531 fork 19"

ultrazenith

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For sale, this STUNNING Raleigh Dynatech MT4 frame and fork (same as Ogre) in 19". The frame uses titanium top, down and seat tubes bonded into an alu headtube or steel lugs, with titanium chainstays and dropouts, and Reynolds 531 Mang Moly steel seat stays.

The fork is Reynolds 531 Mang Moly steel. Also included are a new Ritchey headset and a 350 mm black cromo Dynatech seat post (26.4 mm).

Very light! The build as seen here came in at 22.5 lb, and that's without using Ti bolts and axles, etc. Tyre clearance is pretty good - the fork and frame can both comfortably take a 2.35 tyre (Maxxis Larsen TT) and the rear looks like it could easily take a 2.4.

I bought this frame and fork NOS from another retrobiker, and it's been built up and then ridden once on 15 miles of fireroad in dry conditions. Mint condition.

I'm looking for 200 gbp plus post.

Most of the other parts are also for sale, but I'll probably list them separately.

DSC_1166.jpg

DSC_1172-e1479324046878.jpg

DSC_1176.jpg

DSC_1178.jpg

DSC_1179.jpg

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":1yv2j47b said:
Keen on the post please when you split / if it becomes available...

Cheers!

It's available, length 420 mm, width 25.0 mm, excellent/minty condition. Was NOS when I bought it, now it's been fitted and used once it has a couple of light marks to the anodizing from where the metal bits on the top fit together.

Re:

Thanks for replying...

Sadly, I was having a colour moment - it's blue that I need, not purple! Doh!

GLWS!

Hello, what would your bottom dollar be? Sorry to be a cheapskate, but I live in New Zealand and always have to factor in getting the frame to NZ (which for my Dyna-Tech cost me a fair bit!!). Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back