1996 Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame 17.5" + wheels *ALL SOLD*

Double-E F

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
>> Up for sale was my 1996 Rocky Mountain Blizzard 15th Anniversary Edition in 17.5" <<

p5pb14441772.jpg

Frame is in good condition, but as you can see, some of the original decals are missing (BTW, chain not included :)).
I am including the 30.0mm seat post clamp that's currently on it, as well as the original ACSD. The latter has an issue with one of the two screws, but can still be used. Head tube 1 1/8", seat tube 26.8 mm. **FRAME NOW SOLD**

With that, I'm offering the original Wheeltech-built wheelset: Shimano Deore XT m737 (rear)/m738 (front) hubs on black Ritchey RockSC rims with plenty of life left.

p5pb14441771.jpg

I'm looking for 60 GBP posted (non-tracked to most of Europe/UK, PP gift) for these wonderful wheels. **NOW SOLD**

Additional pictures upon request.

Any questions, please ask. Thanks for watching!

:D

Re:

Frame now sold :D

The lovely wheelset is still available though: 60 GBP posted (non-tracked to most of Europe/UK)

Re:

What final price did the frame sell for, if you don't mind (I think that you're 'sposed to leave the price in after the sale, as per forum rules)?

Re: Re:

k-rod":1si5cmw9 said:
What final price did the frame sell for, if you don't mind (I think that you're 'sposed to leave the price in after the sale, as per forum rules)?

Apologies: 95 quid posted.

Re: 1996 Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame 17.5&quot; **SOLD** + wheels

JohnMarin_77":57n2sq5t said:
I will have those PM inc etc

Wheels sold pending payment :)

Edit: wheels now sold.. Thanks!

Back