(SOLD) Alpinestars USA AL-Mega xt / Deore XT M735

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybernck

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Alpinestars USA AL-MEGA xt aluminium rigid mountain bike with straight CrMo rigid fork. Shimano Deore XT M735 groupset, save for period LX brakes, Matrix Single Track Comp rims. The size is 17" but I'd say small to medium in reality.

Basically in near original spec, good condition for the age, good tyres, needs a basic service (new cables and outers). Some scratches that are either on the multicoloured parts (therefore hard to spot) or on plain black parts (therefore easy to fix) of the frame and the usual amount of wear on the mechanical parts.

Currently missing adjuster knobs on one of the brake levers and the lower bottle cage screw seem to be a bit stubborn.

Looking for just £170 NOW SOLD! plus shipping at cost but close offers will be considered.

Hope this helps.

Re: Alpinestars USA AL-Mega xt Mountain Bike / Deore XT M735 3x7

Glad it's not my size, I lusted after one of these BITD. Were they only made for one year ?

I wouldn't know. But I know it's too small for me as well :-(.

I think 1989 they were MS Racing, then this model in 1990, then from 1991 they were e-stay frames. Happy to be corrected though !

Re:

Unfortunately this is a bit small for me. I am tempted just to buy it so I can at least have one! I've missed so many on eBay etc. My time will come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back