(SOLD!)´92 KLEIN RASCAL FUSELAGE (LAST reduction)

Re:

There comes a day that this will sell, it's a nice package. And I think the price is right considering the pricing of the Mc1 Attitudes at the moment. The geometry of the Rascal is similar to the Attitude but the tubing is plain gauge, correct me if I'm wrong.

Re: Re:

Remko":2sur2r16 said:
There comes a day that this will sell, it's a nice package. And I think the price is right considering the pricing of the Mc1 Attitudes at the moment. The geometry of the Rascal is similar to the Attitude but the tubing is plain gauge, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks a lot for your kind words!

The geometry is the same to the attitude, the frame weighs less than the attitude and the upper tube in rascal is single butted and the upper tube in attitude is straight, according to the tech manual.

Cheers!

Re: ´92 KLEIN RASCAL FUSELAGE (LAST reduction)

rjsc68":1vaxxcgu said:
It is a Klein size M/20" frame (Thanks to Rahbari!! :D ), i am 170cm and it´s a little big.

What length would be best suitable for a Klein this size?

Ferry":tf1e63y4 said:
rjsc68":tf1e63y4 said:
It is a Klein size M/20" frame (Thanks to Rahbari!! :D ), i am 170cm and it´s a little big.

What length would be best suitable for a Klein this size?

The toptube length is 594mm and the MC1 stem is 135mm. You do the maths if it suits you or not.
Klein stated it it would suit 170-177cm tall riders. I don't really agree. I'm 180cm and my retrobikes have toptube + stem length of approx. 700mm. I'd say for me 729mm would probably be too long.
With Rascal the good thing is that one can use whatever stem one likes. With Attitudes/Adroits/Adepts, one is stuck with MC1/MC2 stems which are quite difficult to find in short lengths.

Re:

@Ferry, I've got a 120 mm bar stem combo here that I can swap with this 135 mm if you consider buying this frameset.

Maths never was a favorite of mine. Quite confusing. I would have thought a 20" would suit me, I am 187 cm, but based on the above I guess a size L would fit me better?

Ferry":70fgrsa4 said:
Maths never was a favorite of mine. Quite confusing. I would have thought a 20" would suit me, I am 187 cm, but based on the above I guess a size L would fit me better?

I'm 1,88 and I ride a 21 inch Rascal and a 22 inch Adroit. The 22 inch is a perfect fit. This Rascal here is a beautiful bike but too small for you.

Back