Magura Racelines XTR M900 Chris King Syncros parts XT pedals

Re: GT Team RTS 16" with SPINS XTR Magura Syncros Chris King

Josh#78":c27l0f17 said:
Hi mate, nice looking Bike...:)

If you consider splitting it, I'm interested on the SPIN wheelset.

Cheers

Josh
I'm in for the frame in case it gets splitted.

rva":ojxww81q said:
Josh#78":ojxww81q said:

Cheers

Josh

If it hasn't sold as whole or wheels and the rest, by the time my current build is finushed, I may consider splitting and I'll let you know. Seems a real shame but I know one persons idea of build is not another's.

Minifreak":1f2uftgi said:
rva":1f2uftgi said:
Josh#78":1f2uftgi said:

Cheers

Josh

If it hasn't sold as whole or wheels and the rest, by the time my current build is finushed, I may consider splitting and I'll let you know. Seems a real shame but I know one persons idea of build is not another's.
actually it's pretty darn close to what I'd like to have > PIC < but I also have lots of parts available for that build already :)

Re: GT Team RTS 16&quot; with SPINS XTR Magura Syncros Chris King

If it hasn't sold as whole or wheels and the rest, by the time my current build is finushed, I may consider splitting and I'll let you know. Seems a real shame but I know one persons idea of build is not another's.[/quote]
actually it's pretty darn close to what I'd like to have > PIC < but I also have lots of parts available for that build already :)[/quote]

I may be able to do a deal against most of the parts, some I would happily keep for future builds. Drop me a PM regarding which bits you definitely don't need to build her up. Seems silly stripping bits off if your going to put the same or similar on again. Cheers

Re: GT Team RTS 16&quot; with SPINS XTR Magura Syncros Chris King

Smithjss70":25nt6qjz said:
very nice! Not much I'd change if anything.

That's why I'd like to sell whole, rides so nicely as is plus looks the bollox :LOL:

Back