1993 Mantis Pro Floater (Up for sale again. Page 2)

Re: 1993 Mantis Pro Floater

WOW, what can we say but Gutted.

This got listed for sale, and i jumped straight on it, on behalf of my lad, as i was very impressed with the price/condition and build.

The bikes arrived from Norway and as promised, boxed incredibly well and exactly as described in the thread and for sale listing. A real credit to the seller/builder.

But, it is far too big for my lad, and even a little too large for me, which is a great shame.

It really is a pretty bike, and before i hang it up too be admired as a garage queen, i wondered if there might be a home for it with someone it did fit....?

With the postage it cost 1250 euro, but to get it into the country from Norway the customs charge was a shocking £369 (receipt available).

Whilst the customs charge was ridiculous, given how nice a build this is, and the frames condition, and how infrequently these come up in the UK i didnt think with the Joes brakes and XTR it was overpriced even with the customs charge.

Ideally we would like to find a new home for it returning what has been spent, but we will post it anywhere in the UK Free of charge.

Alternatively, happy to try and replace it with something of interest or even something Modern..Like for like on the price or cash either way. What do you have....? Hardtail or suspension..?

I would rather hang it, than break it down though if im honest, she lovely.

Sold.

Attachments

• _DSC0345.jpg
    _DSC0345.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 176
Re: 1993 Mantis Pro Floater

To bad it was to big. :(

Yes I think this is a very nice looking Mantis. The DH bikes usually was ridden hard, and I think it´s hard finding them in this condition. And the price is still more than fair. I was able to offer it at a good price since I had most of the parts lying around and got an ok price on the frame and fork in the first place.

Back