1993 Klein attitude, someone must want one?!

I understand that, but how a fork can be worth more than a whole bike baffles me. 2k is way too steep. I was just saying this bike seems a bargain

rollo91":3r9uikw1 said:
I understand that, but how a fork can be worth more than a whole bike baffles me. 2k is way too steep. I was just saying this bike seems a bargain

agree.

Minifreak":ebkd2ow8 said:
I sold my 93 Klein Rascal with similar spec for £825 so £950 seems good to me. Why not try one of the Retro bike Facebook sale pages, sure someone will want her.

Will do thanks.

It's the zolatone team marin that you sold me that's making me sell this - I ride that instead of this!

squealer":378zzm2j said:
Minifreak":378zzm2j said:
I sold my 93 Klein Rascal with similar spec for £825 so £950 seems good to me. Why not try one of the Retro bike Facebook sale pages, sure someone will want her.

Will do thanks.

It's the zolatone team marin that you sold me that's making me sell this - I ride that instead of this!

That Marin is a brilliant ride, it's proportions and ride position are just right. I'm not surprised it's become your favourite. I really loved restoring it and still miss it, so glad its appreciated :D

Back