SOLD - Saracen Race Elite e-stay - £40 posted

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I bought this off here a while back with great ambition, to have it refinished in white and have my kids apply their own finishing touches to the blank canvas. Whilst I'd probably still like to do this, I'm also having a bit of a clear out, so putting this up for sale. If it doesn't go, I shan't be too bothered as I can still fulfil my plan, so here goes:

19 or 20 inch frame, forks, headset (I do have it all, just not all pictured, if not I'll supply an alternative one in black) and a Tioga T-Bone stem that needs a repaint. It's exactly as I bought it, been in a box since arriving.

Pics speak a thousand words, so here's one, with a link to some more (https://www.flickr.com/photos/37025789@ ... 9435043586). Main highlights are that it does have a few marks here and there, cable rub etc but it is a nice, solid frame. IMHO, a bit of a polish and you'd not need to do much other than build it up. I'd be tempted to touch up some of the exposed metal too though.

32500702855_907fd867e8_z.jpg

Re: Saracen Race Elite e-stay - £40 posted

Good price would be good if it was definitely a 20" :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure it is a 20 inch. I will try and get into the garage later and confirm measurements.

I'd be all over this like a bad smell if it wasnt for an impending MOT bill.

legrandefromage":rw0x91ir said:
I'd be all over this like a bad smell if it wasnt for an impending MOT bill.
I'd not be selling it at all for similar reasons.

Re:

I bought one of these frames for more than that, and it did not have the forks with it. I am happy with my frame.

This is a good deal

Latest posts

Back