GT LTS 3000 DS - pictures added

Durbs

Retro Newbie
Morning folks

First-time poster (checked with Admin I was ok to post an advert!)

Selling my GT LTS 3000 as it doesn't get the attention it deserves, primarily as I can't get the baby seat on it (or rather, I can - but then can't ride the thing...) and my days of demanding rides are long gone.

I got it for my 18th birthday (18 years ago :shock: ), when I was into mountain biking around the north downs. Never really hammered it, and it's only been used for the occasional pootle around the commons and never jumped or ridden hard.

Includes:
Indy XC long travel fork
Club Roost DH bar (with cross brace!)
Brake boosters / stiffeners
Shimano LX / XT chainset & shifters
DMR flat pedals
Rear linkage replaced about 5 years ago (used to be a bar, now two separate bolts)

Just realised I forgot to save photos to the cloud, but will upload at the weekend...
Same colour as this one: viewtopic.php?t=113009

£250 (?) collection from Epsom, Surrey.

Re: GT LTS 3000 DS

Sorry for the delay, life got in the way...

Can't work out how to embed Google drive photos, but the folder is at:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Not sure how best to measure it, but I'm 5'7" / 5'8" and I think it's only just the right size for me (i.e. a smidgen too big).

Edit:
Sorry, obviously should've cleaned it first, but nursery run's in the morning and it's cold.
The big grey bar is the kids' seat mount - it's not some random reinforcement.

Re:

Just out of interest, is that steel bar some part of the original packaging / shipping equipment, much like the transit bolts on a new washing machine?

Re:

As per the above - it's the child's seat mount, I didn't have time to remove it prior to the photo :)

Back