Cheap Stuff

Koupe

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
In which I dispose of rubb-... sorry, quality* gear which has been gathering dust for too long.

Apologies for the crap pictures, if you need better ones I'm happy to attempt them.

Salsa Fliplock - black, appears to be 30mm, excellent condition except for damage to the edges of the 'pivot'.
£10 posted SOLD

HmbmfeRl.jpg

3DV Hangers - either real Avid ones or really good copies. Mint condition (looks like a scratch on the inside in the photo, but it's just dirt) although the grub screws are a bit crusty on top.
£10 posted SOLD

cfndXuNl.jpg

Zoom seatpost - black, Ø26.4, 275mm to min. insert mark. As new condition, it was fitted to a bike but never ridden, no scratches at all.
£15 posted

3wLZUzpl.jpg

9vCmUcdl.jpg

GT stem - black, 1⅛, 100mm, 5deg(?) rise. Not very lightweight, but not very fragile either. Few tiny scratches.
£10 posted

xinoG1Wl.jpg

Suntour XC Expert rear mech - VGC although the MicroDrive sticker is peeling off :cry:
£15 posted

n0iU0fFl.jpg

Deore front mech - M511, Ø34.9, bottom pull. Some surface rust flecks on the cage.
£10 posted

0rpBH75l.jpg

STX front mech - Ø28.6, top pull. Clamp area is bronzey, so STX-RC? Again, few blebs of rust on the cage.
£10 posted

d9JtA7xl.jpg

KARMA TIME! Altus rear mech, complete with comedy-size jockey wheels and plenty of scuffs PLUS random seat clamp, about 32mm, which is mostly polished but with some black bits where I couldn't be bothered anymore. Ideal upgrades for that NOS Activator you've just splashed out on.
£karma

NcKks1al.jpg

Open to sensible offers if you think my prices are way too salty. The worst I can do is respond with torrents of abuse. :cool:

Re:

I really....really.....need that Salsa clamp. Would you consider any swaps, if not what's your best price posted....? :facepalm:

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":1xnd0zcv said:
I really....really.....need that Salsa clamp. Would you consider any swaps, if not what's your best price posted....? :facepalm:

PM'd you ;)

Back