Team Marin 1989 - sold XT M730 kit

domperry76

Old School Hero
Might be an ideal restoration project for someone as the frame looks a bit scruffy, although is otherwise sound.
Haven't been able to find a spec sheet for the year, but the c-c measurements are:
TT: 23in/58.5cm
ST: 19.75in/50cm
DT: 25in/63.5cm
Which makes me think it's a 20in rather than the 19in... (XL v L?)
Brakes/drivetrain etc are in really good nick, even considering the age (biopace rings, for example, show little wear, and the crank tapers are still square). Seatpost, saddle, seat binder and original tyres are missing. BB is very rough, it might come out but I lack the tools.
Rather sell it as a whole for £250 (plus postage), but otherwise happy to gt rid of the parts separately (priced below, plus postage). Everything appears to be working and in good condition, but probably needs a bit of spit and polish. Bike is in Surrey, if that spurs local interest.

SOLD - groupset £130; Wheels £30
Chainset: FC-M730 (£40)
Brake levers: BL-M733 (£15)
Front mech: FD-M732 (£10)
Rear mech: RD-M732 (£20)
Brakes: BR-M732 (£20 for the four, inc Shimano straddle wires)
Thumbies: SL-M732 (£25)
Wheels: HB-M730 on Araya RM-20 (£40)
Frame, forks, stem, headset (£80)
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D ... t=album%2c

Re:

I will definately take the frame, forks, stem and bars. Pm me full price including postage and i'll sort payment.

Frame/forks/bars/stem/headset still going if there are any takers. £30, plus whatever the postage is (or collection) and it's out of my garage.

Re:

Hi,

Please can I take the Frame/forks/bars/stem/headset still going if there are any takers. £30

Please Pm with collection address or postage costs and PP details

Regards

Back