New Year's MEGA RETRO MTB Sale-OFFERS?!

Re:

Some amazing bikes there, I've lurked a lot here and found heaps of info but this thread made me want to join up, hi from Australia :)

The Scott Windriver is simply awesome. I think shipping to Aus would be a little too much though :(

Re: New Year's Clearout-20+retro MTBs

Marin Pine Mountain is SOLD.

Rest is still available. Start this season with one of my beloved bikes :cool: !

Cheers,

Endre

Re: Re:

Scotty T":29nt04wm said:
Some amazing bikes there, I've lurked a lot here and found heaps of info but this thread made me want to join up, hi from Australia :)

The Scott Windriver is simply awesome. I think shipping to Aus would be a little too much though :(

Hiya mate!

Thanks for the kind words.
Yeah, it's a nice hobby, but can get easily out of hand, as I am a living example of this :facepalm: :oops: :twisted:

Anyway, welcome aboard & keep your tires fat!
Cheers,

Endre

very nice collection. love the amount of e-stays you have! sorry to hear you have to part with them. glws!

RockiMtn":rg1opwmo said:
very nice collection. love the amount of e-stays you have! sorry to hear you have to part with them. glws!

Cheers mate,

Yeah, a kind of collection which will be rather difficult to replicate :cry: ...

But life gets in the way far too often. :facepalm:

Cheers,
Endre

Re: New Year's Clearout-Zaskar/SBIKE/Scott/Marin&many more

Dear retrobikers,

Offers are welcome on every bikes, so don't be shy!

Oh, and the Diamond Back AXIS is going to Germany as sold!

I will upload a 1991 TREK 8000 & 1992 Marin Pine Mountain MTBs, both 19" frame size, also this week for sale, so watch this place! :)

Cheers,
Endre

Re: New Year's Clearout-PRICE UPDATE!Zaskar/SBIKE/Scott/ etc.

Dear peeps,

Framesets are also available to buy, if a full bike seems too much for your appetite. Postage gets cheaper this way also.
All sensible offers are considered!

Cheers,
Endre

Back