1991 Breezer Storm

dadstardeluxe":3q2nssed said:
Tc":3q2nssed said:
Wheels please pending Q's

What's the brake surface like
Are the hubs dirty or scratched in the pic
Any buckles
What are the bearings like?

nbcord is in the queue in front of you at the moment, I'll let you know. But to answer your questions, braking surface are good, bearings super smooth, the hubs have a bit of mud on them in the pics (tut, was in a bit of a rush), and they are straight. Thanks

Any news ?

Tc":3coou68f said:
dadstardeluxe":3coou68f said:
Tc":3coou68f said:
Wheels please pending Q's

What's the brake surface like
Are the hubs dirty or scratched in the pic
Any buckles
What are the bearings like?

nbcord is in the queue in front of you at the moment, I'll let you know. But to answer your questions, braking surface are good, bearings super smooth, the hubs have a bit of mud on them in the pics (tut, was in a bit of a rush), and they are straight. Thanks

Any news ?
Apologies for not being clearer. I updated the first post yesterday to say they are now sold. Sorry.

I have a Storm awaiting a paint job.... this lot would be perfect PM'd re
Shimano Deore XT M732 Cantilever brakes (front & rear) £25
Shimano Deore XT M735 Rear mech £22
Shimano Deore XT M735 Front mech (bottom pull 28.6) £18
Shimano Deore XT M730 Crank with Pace rings (all 3) and caps. Threads & tapers good. £50
Shimano Deore XT M735 Pedals scuffed on the ends, but otherwise good. £20

Re:

Typical! like busses.... I've wanted a Breezer for a while now, and 2 come up in the same month

I paid £275 for the refurbed Breezer Storm on Ebay recently. I'm pleased with the condition but I would have preferred to have bought yours for £200, one week too late for me, darn http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132052336308? ... EBIDX%3AIT

M

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

masha":1aq02q84 said:
Typical! like busses.... I've wanted a Breezer for a while now, and 2 come up in the same month

I paid £275 for the refurbed Breezer Storm on Ebay recently. I'm pleased with the condition but I would have preferred to have bought yours for £200, one week too late for me, darn http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132052336308? ... EBIDX%3AIT

M

D'oh! I was watching that on eBay. What you need is a pair of Breezers, that way they might breed. :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back