Oakley Fives 2.0

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looks like the sunshine is here to stay...

A set of Oakley Fives 2.0 in Crytal blue frame with standard black lenses. Nice understated style, not a big model so fits smaller male faces and women well. I have 3 pairs of Fives 2.0 - the crystal red ones my wife uses, the polished silver ones I use and these, which no-one uses... Good condition, the lenses have some minor light marks to the outer surface if you look very close up. £25 posted SOLD

One of the rarer colourways of the original 1st generation Oakley E-Wire - not the 2nd generation 'long earsock' model or the '2.0' model. Dark (i.e. black) frame with Black iridium lenses. In very good condition condition, especially for their age (15-20 years old). The black frames are straight with the earsocks showing virtually no wear at all. The frames have a few little mark here and there. The lenses have a few minor light 'flecks' to the outer surface of the iridium but are still in excellent condition. High resolution versions of the photos can be provided too. £55 posted SOLD

Attachments

• E-Wire1.jpg
    E-Wire1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,993
  • Fives2.jpg
    Fives2.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 1,829
  • Fives1.jpg
    Fives1.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,829
Re: for sale or not

Had a pair of oakley fives 2.0 crystal black frame with black iridiun lens, lasted 7 or 8 years need another pair, are these blue ones for sale or no?
Brandon

Back