KONA JOE MURRAY FUTURE SHOCK FORK 1992

Jacopo.bonato

Old School Hero
Kona Joe Murray future shock "Project 2" 1992 version in very good used conditions. Elastomers are KO, but the rest is well mantained. Steering tube 1-1/8 147mm long treaded.
This fork is very rare, I post a courius story taken from konaworld.com:

1992 - The Future Shock fork is introduced, a leading-link design by Joe Murray. In a very amicable agreement with Specialized, the name is changed to Z-Link. The fork is a total flop, is never safe to ride, and all stock is dumped into the Straight of San Juan de Fuca.

You can understand we are talking about a little piece of hostory of the mtb priced 230€ plus shipping costs.

33nhxn8.jpg

2hq8qpg.jpg

7dso.jpg

Hotwheels.":38kizo3k said:
Never heard of the Front Line fork, has anyone ever seen one?

I've only seen them in the catalogue but never for sale or on an actual Kona they're probably just as rare as these future shocks,your more likely to see a set of titanium P2's than either of those.

Retro guru, It was told me that the price I put it's "too much" because it was sold one NOS some months ago in ebay at at 170€...IT WAS SIMPLY SONFEW FOR ME, not mine too expensive... I think it's too rare and "a little piece of mtb history".... When I saw mag 21 sl or manitou 2 or 3 sold for about 150$ I think this could worth a bit more. Which are your thoughts?

Back