FS preciray wheel jig very few of these around made proper

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Selling the preciray as just moved up to a new P&K lie jig this is a top end jig and very very accurate. It's as smooth in its action as the day it was made and the action is tight as the day it was made too with no slop, the base needs repainting if you want it as a show piece I've used this jig nearly every day for the last god knows how many years and to buy a new will set you back £1748 with shipping and vat all I'm asking for this wonderful piece of proper engineering is £400ono posted it weighs in at 57lbs pic's here http://s957.photobucket.com/user/cannon ... heel%20jig
Happy trails Dan

This is the very very last try before I ebay it or keep it.

Final bump and open to trades after a nice set of fox 100mm 1 1/8th forks and xr m780/5 stuff like disc brakes cranks mech the full group set really but open to trades

Hi there. I don't suppose you still have the preciray do you? Im desperately trying to find another one as my one is getting some heavy use and Im paranoid now of not having one if this one goes bang.

Cheers

Lee

Just a shame that shipping to me would probably bump it up to more than the new cost!!!! (and it'd probably arrive broken!)

Up for sale again but she's been fully restored and had all bolts replaced with mirror polished stainless ones and all the parts replaced with custom made brass parts (originals also included) looking for £850 posted

Back