1997 GT Zaskar frame 19"

Dossa

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Ahem, needs a bit of lovin' does this frame...

Intended as a new SS project but a GT size 19 is too big for me unfortunately. Nov 1996 made frame.

Was frosted red originally then painted grey but just been dipped back to the bare Alu. Needs a good bit of wet and dry and plenty of elbow grease to grease but will shine up a treat. Got the mech hanger and cable guide to included as well.

Two flaws to note - small ding on the underneath of the down tube plus a stuck water bottle cage bolt. BB threads ok, just residue from the dipping.

Some measurements:

Size 19" (C-C) or 20.5" (C-T)
23" top tube
1 1/8" headtube
73mm BB shell
27.2mm seatpost

Price : £45.00 UK POSTED VIA PPG

Cheers
Matty :D

Re:

Interested in this as I've been after a 19" for a while :D

What's the deal with the finish at the moment - looks like oxidisation?

If you handle ( :oops: ) the frame does it leave a white powder ( ;) ) on your hands?

Re:

Yes, hopefully the pictures can explain better than I can - needs work to sand it down, I've had a little go in the top tube and would have done the whole frame if I was keeping it. No real residue left either.

Re:

Uh ..... but ..... take a ticket man and wait in the que ;-)

Dossa - if not already gone could you drop me a mail please.

Cheers,

Mark

Re:

Bump...

(UK postage only I'm afraid as I can only ship via ParcelForce - no printer to use a courier nor would I able to wait in anyway unfortunately! - so I'll have to lug down the PO... :roll: )

Collect if you want for £25 cash from CH43 area of Wirral, Merseyside which I'd prefer to be honest.

I've held it for Mark for over 10 days now but unfortunately not heard a word so it's available to other members now.

As you can see, frame needs a lot of work but equally it's offered very cheaply as you'll probably agree.

Cheers
Matty :D

Back