FS: 1993 Marin Team Issue SOLD

mfhxgram

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Reluctantly Im putting up for sale my pretty much stock 1993 Marin Team issue. This is in an excellent condition with pretty much stock parts and full m900 xtr. The bike has done very low miles and the wheels are the original araya m395 teams with purple nipples. Breaking surface on rims limited wear they were removed after purchase and another set used. Frame is the tange superlite prestige. 17" size. also included is the original receipt.

Tyres are in good condition with plenty of life left in them and 1993 model. Frame is excellent as can be seen from the pictures occasional parts where the lacquer has gone but these are small and generally it is present across all of the frame. most of these frames have had the lacquer removed and frames polished.

Frame Tubing Material: Tange Superlight Prestige
Fork Brand & Model: Marin Lite chrome-moly
Hubs: Shimano XTR
Rims: Araya RM-395 Team purple nipples
Tires: Marin Lite 1993
Brakeset: Shimano XTR cantilevers brakes, levers
Shift Levers: Shimano XTR Rapidfire Plus
Crankset: Shimano XTR - M900 XTR chainset specialities rings
Seatpost: Marin Lite
Saddle: Marin Lite Titanium
Handlebar: Marin Lite
Handlebar Stem: Marin Lite
no pedals

This is light, I believe it was sub 23lbs but ive not weighed it. I am looking for £800. Payment by paypal gift or add the 4%. Cash on collection welcome and preferred or postage within UK at cost. hard to put this little lot together to get the stock bike. Also included are the original marin stamped handlebar end plugs. bike was purchased in Europe originally which may explain the decal team issue typeface.

Thanks For looking. any questions just ask - more photos available as required.

SOLD EBAY

Back