SOLD

Re: Kestrel MX-Z frameset Carbon Exotica

Lovely, a tad rich for me, but lovely especially in that colour.

Re:

Cheers fella, colour swimmers real nice in the sun, Shame it's gotta go but I'm needing the space for more projects and if you've seen how tight my shed is....... :| I seem to have come to terms with letting this go now so I'd like to move it on sooner than later.

As always, price is negotiable

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":3572x9w3 said:
Cheers fella, colour swimmers real nice in the sun, Shame it's gotta go but I'm needing the space for more projects and if you've seen how tight my shed is....... :| I seem to have come to terms with letting this go now so I'd like to move it on sooner than later.

As always, price is negotiable

Now you are just teasing me, How negotiable can you be... :oops:

Try me.

..... it's American and it's carbon, you do know that don't you?, kinda different from your current stable.

retrobikeguy":2i0wn156 said:
Try me.

..... it's American and it's carbon, you do know that don't you?, kinda different from your current stable.

you would be forgiven for thinking so. but my stable is as dark and as broad as my mind...! ;)

let me sleep on it. I'm presuming it was structurally sound before refinish and the cracks around the seatpost are cosmetic?

Re:

sinnerman":3ebkoiex said:
I'm presuming it was structurally sound before refinish and the cracks around the seatpost are cosmetic?

Yes, the collars are normally black on these as its attached to the internal seat tube which is fixed inside, I was going to take the paint off and back to the steel collar and re-finish it in a black finish as I thought it would have looked nicer, never got around to that, the cracks have been the same for at least 10 years and I'm 100% convinced its natural flex between the seatpost and the frame that the thick paint couldn't take.

Prior to white -

e043728c.jpg

Back