M900 rearhub; M737 cassette; Real brake lever

rva

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all,

for sale a few bits of used/unused parts that will probably not see any bike soon:

First an XTR M900 rear hub, laced to a rim but I prefer to sell it as a hub as the rim itself might not worth anything. If you want the whole wheel, then bear the costs of shipping. It comes without the original QR. All logos intact, runs smooth. 35 GBP ono please read this.

SOLD Second a NOS set of XT M737 cassette sprocket, without packaging. Can't be any cleaner, perfect condition. 35 GBP ono

SOLD Third a pair of Real brake levers, NOS in original packaging. Silver colour, works with v-brake any cantilever. 35 GBP ono

Pics to follow tomorrow.
Prices do NOT include paypal (4%) or shipping. Usually shipping for these size items cost around 10-12 GBP depending on where you live. Paypal for friends works for me if it does for you.

If you want to dib anything please drop a PM aswell so I can keep record.
If you want to tell I'm way off with pricing that's fine too, just be moderate.
If you want to negotiate pricing please do in PM.
If you want to swap that's not going to happen.
If you want to buy more then I'll combine shipping.

Attachments

• 20161010_062206859_iOS.jpg
    20161010_062206859_iOS.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 848
  • 20161010_071812545_iOS.jpg
    20161010_071812545_iOS.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 848
  • 20161010_071826395_iOS.jpg
    20161010_071826395_iOS.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 848
been out for a few days, so anyone still wants the levers?
got lost in the lot of dibs, but noone actually said yes :)

rear hub and cassette seems to be sold (payment pending)

okay, levers and cassette sold, but the rearhub just been available again.
delaced the rim, now it's the hub only. If necessary I can include the DT spokes which were used.
I opened the hub, cleaned it and re-greased. Even the rotor was removed, checked, cleaned, re-greased so after you have laced the hub into a wheel you need to tighten it with a 8mm allen key (a laced rim will give you enough leverage to tighten it properly) not a big thing I just do not want to build a wheel again to tighten the rotor properly. It's attached right now, so for decoration purposes it's fine as it is. If you want to use it however, you might want to tighthen it more. It CAN be tightened, so no mechanical faults or whatnot. I should have done it BEFORE I removed the spokes, but as usual I started thinking after I did something :D

Back