91 Zaskar with Answer Manitou Comp, xt u-brake, STX-RC V

tIB

Senior Retro Guru
Pre move clear out is in- get it before I move it to a new shed! Frame number starts 0391- I make it a march 91?

The good: classic zaskar frame, 18 inches in decent nick with custom (and easily removable!) hot pink decals. Frame is sound, includes answer manitou comp forks, xt rear u-brake and stx-rc front V if you want them, a shimano threaded headset (lx I think but not 100%). Forks have some life in them but may sag under a heavy load- used elastomers from another fork so not original setup.

The bad: frame is structurally sound but has the odd scratch and (minor) ding. The mech hanger has gone and this is fitted with a frame saver type, which is loose unless the rear wheel is attached.

Currently fully built up so I'll need a day or so to strip depending on when folk get in touch - I'm off this week so can sort whenever. I don't have a box at the mo so currently collection only from village near Bakewell @ 150 pounds cash.

If you want other bits for it ask- I have a NOS Uno stem, LX and STX RC crank, bars, an araya front wheel with the Hadley GT hub, mag wheels, other bits...

2016-10-14_02-35-25 by sonofprent, on Flickr

2016-10-14_02-35-05 by sonofprent, on Flickr

Re: 91 Zaskar with Answer Manitou Comp, gt hub & xt u-brake

Edited to remove the bit about the suspension aspect of the forks being poor - sorted them as mentioned above. Price altered accordingly.

Dropped price. Trades? I'd like a nice, lightweight, disc ready wheelset in 700c. Maybe another pair of decent pace forks. Try me!

Ignore trade options, I need hard cash!

will take to eBay or split...

Hey got a set of rc35k i would swap new gear and elastomers fitted..?

Have one of those already I'm afraid and cash is king right now...

It that just the front GT Hadley hubbed wheel or do you have the rear also? Lovely hubs and if it's for both I may take it.

Just the front I'm afraid- seen the rears go for more than this bundle is priced at

Back