Mint 1991 Marin Pine Mountain.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello all. On behalf of my friend and one time forum regular I'm listing this 1991 Marin Pine Mountain. He has it up on ebay but is also happy to sell through retrobike:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marin-Pine-Mo ... SwHsRYDigt

The pictures do not do it justice as it is about as good as a used bike gets condition wise. He bought it from another forum member 4 or 5 years ago and at the time it could have passed as NOS. Graham has used it perhaps twice a year since then on short local rides and a few retro meets. Anyone who has seen it in the past will vouch for it's condition as it has had very light use.

If I get chance I will call over and get some better pictures or feel free to contact me and I will put you in contact with him.

As the advert says, the only non original parts are the foam grips, top tube decal and seat stay decal. Everything else is as it left the shop including the rare as hens teeth Marin leather saddle. The all important Zolatone is also in superb condition and the Rockstar tyres have plenty of life left and have not perished.

Price wise he had it up as £350 buy it now so use that as a starter for offers. Viewing welcome and encouraged and I'll help in anyway I can. You'll not find another as good as this for a very long time if at all and I'd have it myself if I had the room. Saying that, I might buy it anyway!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
An absolute stunner... seems a fair price given its immaculate condition... will watch on eBay, and ponder on this... I do like an early 90's Marin! shouldn't have a problem selling it.. :)

Re:

Forgot to mention that the limited replacement decals were supplied by Gil of this parish so are of a very high standard.

Re:

The price seems to be going strong on the ebay sale but I have to say if you are after one of these, I can't remember seeing one as nice as this in a very long time.

Re:

Sold! To a nice guy who collects really nice old Marins. Glad its gone to a good home and not being stripped for parts.
Yes, it would appear I'm back on retrobike, can't remember why I stopped visiting.. no time I guess. Ahhgh, I can feel myself getting pulled into the for sale section already... Now I remember!!

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":16w9i5oy said:
Welcome back pal. You're f****d now! :facepalm: :LOL:

Yep ... definitely agree on that... you did well to take time away beavis, but it was only a matter of time until you were drawn in again :facepalm: , before you know it, you will be buying another top class retro ride again :twisted: Perhaps another Marin :LOL: ! You certainly sold one of the best I've seen on here....

Back