legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
This came to me in pretty rough condition back in April

Rebuilt it, got it checked over by a decent frame builder as I was a bit concerned about the seat cluster. Its meant to be like that was the reply.

Full MT-60 Deore groupset including the BB and correct large cage pedals with two sets of wheels - one set is Rigida on MT-60 Deore with the Uniglide freehub swapped over to 7spd but still keeping the 130mm axle (Uniglide cassette/ freehub body included). The other set is 6spd Araya on Shimano's Uniglide hubs that have the freehub body built into the hub rather than a separate freehub - the ones with the oil port (I think) Anyway, these are very nice, all rebuilt and smooth running.

The frame is a full 531 offroad tube set built up by Autostrada Engineering for Harry Hall cycles. They seem to have been building Saracen at the time. There are only about 4 of the Harry Hall branded frames on the internet, 3 with the red/ white/ blue paint and one red - so far.

No dents but plenty of patina/ scratches/ use.

Its a little on the small side for me at around 21" frame with a low front end which is the reason for selling. Its role has been filled with a larger British Eagle so its kind of just sitting there.

Which is a shame.

I'm looking at £210 UK posted

file.php

Hubs before clean and rebuild

file.php

Rebuilt:

file.php

file.php

file.php

Back