Campagnolo Record OR/Icarus parts - More parts added

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Up for sale is a NOS Record OR headset and Cassette and a lovely Icarus Rear Mech. These are left over from the Roberts build so ar no longer needed. Any questions just give me a shout.

Price includes shipping to the UK. Paypal gift preferred or add $% for fees. International buyers feel free to PM for shipping costs.

Thanks

1. Campag Record OR 1" headset. NOS in box. Perfect condition. £150 - SOLD ON EBAY
-----
2. Record OR Cassette. NIB. 12-28. Shipped over form the states and probably one of the last ones available. £145 - SOLD ON EBAY
-----
3. Icarus (I think!) rear mech. Short cage. Has been mounted by the looks of it and does have some dirt on it. There are a couple of little marks on it too but nothing of real note. SOLD - £105
-----
4. Icarus brake levers. Black. NOS. Would like to get back whatI paid for them. £95 plus shipping

-----
5. Bullet Shifters. NOS. Bought many years ago and will not use them I don't think. £75 plus shipping

-----
6. Record OR (I think this time) rear mech. long cage. Really good condition with some minor scrapes on the plate. £75 - SOLD

Re:

The mech's definitely an Icarus Gio. - the hanger 'knuckle' part is quite a bit more sleekly shaped; this is only found on Record OR and Icarus mech's. Euclid also features a cage-spring adjustment screw (protruding below the cage bolt).
Very nice indeed. I run these on both my Breezer and Xizang and suspect there might be a tiny difference in geometry to the earlier models as they seem to work slightly better maybe. I love 'em! :)

Re:

Sticking with Euclid for the mech?? :|
there's at least four distinct differences between this one and Euclid. Your thread, your call of course..

Re:

No worries chap, I probably shouldn't intrude. I'm just a bit of a pedant when it comes to Campag derailleurs!
FWIW Icarus mech's work identically to Record OR's -which are geometrically an exact copy of a Shimano DA 4701, apparently. Earlier Campag mech's are slightly different, which accounts for their poorer shifting I suspect.

Re:

Great bit of info thanks mate.

Would like these to go to a good home so open to offers before they go eBay!!

Back